Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Get Yer Illegal T-shirts Heah!

CarryaBigSticker.com is selling a shirt that has been outlawed in several states, including Oklahoma and Arizona. The shirt is an anti-war protest that contains the names of over three thousand fallen service men and women who have given their lives in the so-called War on Terror. Such laws are bald-faced attempts to curb the First Amendment right of free speech. Because I believe that obedience to such laws gives the government permission to revoke my right of free speech, I ordered one of these shirts today, and will cheerfully go to jail for wearing it, if need be.

At any rate, for those of you who wish to voice your support of our remaining troops by bringing them home alive, I thought I'd give you a heads-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I love my country, that is why I criticize its absurdities; I love my freedom, that is why I do it publicly.